Thursday, March 5, 2015

Challenge 126 - Week Two

Welcome to the second week of
 Challenge #126 - Bingo {Plus a Sentiment}
Feb 26 - March 10


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Here is your Thursday
FREEBIE SENTIMENT
created by Ginny H from our Design Team
With St Patrick's Day coming up, 
you may need an appropriate sentiment... 
You are welcome to copy and paste 
any of Ginny's sentiments for your personal use.  
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


The theme for this challenge is a Bingo Challenge - use the following Bingo Card when you create your entry - and don't forget the sentiment!
Oh, and tell us which column or row you are using so we don't have to figure it out???  Thank you!


We are sponsored this go around by Add a Little Dazzle and by  My Artistic Adventure!  Each is providing a Gift Certificate for our two lucky winners!

Our teammates are using images provided by My Artistic Adventure.   If you see an image you like, or if you want to shop around in their catalogs, you can click on their name to go directly to their shops.  

This will be the first posts for two of our three new DT Members,
Amy  from AOCreations
Ann  from Just For Fun
[NanaConnie started last week]

First, I want you to meet Amy in her own words...
Hi, My name is Amy.  I am a stay at home mother of three amazing children.  My daughter is 17 and my boys are 15 and 12, they keep me full of life and busy at times.  We live in Georgetown, TX which is right outside of Austin. After growing up in a military family it is nice to stay in one place for awhile.  I love to travel and of course craft.  I have been scrapbooking for 16 years and making cards for 6,  I love both but right now card making is my favorite. My style is more CAS then anything but I love trying new techniques and of course learning all styles.  I love paper, especially the 6X6 paper pads, I have a huge collection and love stamps as well.  I'm very excited to be part of the design team and can't wait to get to know everyone.
Amy  from AOCreations
using Victorian Vintage Shabby Roses Valentine's Clown Bingo Card 

Next we have Ann in her own words...
Hello everyone - my name is Ann although since having my first Grandchild I seem to be called Grannie Annie more and more!  It makes me sound ancient, but I love my two grandsons so much that I really don't care.  I have two daughters who make me so proud every day and two grandchildren who I love with all my heart.  I live in Yorkshire, England and have done all my life, but I do love to travel to different places around the world.  At the moment my favourite place is Goa in India and I'm hoping to go back there for a long holiday as soon as I can.  My photo shows me in Panjim, Goa waiting for the ferry - a ferry ride experience not to missed!  Sadly my mum developed alzheimers disease some years ago.  As a family we took care of her as long as possible, but she is now in a home where I know she is safe and cared for.  It is still hard though.
I've always been involved in crafts and over the years have tried so many different things that I couldn't possibly list them all.  However, when I discovered card making and all the wonderful possibilities that came along with it I was lost.  Then I found scrap booking too and well are there ever enough hours in the day to create all the projects you really want to?  I'm sure every crafter out there will be shouting 'NO' to that question.  Even now I'm no longer working I still run short on time.
I'm thrilled to be on the team of Aud Sentiments and really can't wait to contribute to each challenge.  I only hope that my efforts will be good enough to run along side the other really talented team members.
Ann  from Just For Fun
using Vintage chic Victorian Mother's Day flowers Tag Digital Collage sheet


And finally, here to keep you motivated with more new ideas
are our talented returning Designers!  

If you want more details on any of our Designer's projects, or want to see more of their work - their blog names are linked for your convenience.

Ginny G from RubberMad
using Victorian Vintage Shabby Roses Valentine's Clown Bingo Card
Bingo: Die Cut, lace  & embossing


Mandy from Paper Panda
using Shabby Chic Cupcakes Digital Collage sheet and Vintage Bingo cards Ivory Music Digital Collage sheet Printable
Bingo - pink, ribbon, die cut


Marie from Kompis-Kort-By-Mi
using Vintage Easter postcards 1

Quick Summary of our Rules
1) As you might guess from our name - we require a SENTIMENT! Your sentiment needs to be appropriate for the theme/challenge.  That's it. You are not required to use anything specific, just the sentiment.  If you make a card and put the sentiment on the inside instead of the front, you need to include a picture [in your blog post] that shows us the sentiment.
2) You may submit up to 5 projects and enter as many other challenges as you like.
3)Other details regarding our challenges can be found by going to the tab titled "Challenge Rules" at the top of the page.

Challenge 126 - Bingo
runs till 10:00pm CST on Tuesday,  March 10
To enter, go HERE and scroll to the bottom for the InLinkz button.

2 comments:

~ginny said...

Oooooh... Nicely done Team!
~ginny

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous Dt creations x