Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Challenge 84 - Two Words!

Thank you to everyone that joined in on our  challenge.





The winner of the prize from Stamp and Create is...

Marianne!!!


Congrats! Please email me so that I can get your prize to you and don't forget to grab your badge from the link on the title bar.

Top 5 (in no particular order!)

Asha

Katie

Sarah

Lucy

Kevin

Don't forget to take your badges and our congratulations!!!




For this challenge we are so excited to have Bugaboo as our sponsor, they are such fabulous supporters of us! They are giving the winner 7, count them, 7 free digis! Thanks so much!


Here is a little bit about them...

"I decided to post a little about me as I find it is nice to put a face to the name on the internet!

My name is Jodie .(bottom, middle picture)
I am married and have 5 beautiful children, Skye, Isabella, Desiree, Sean, and Michael.

Add a dog a cat and a hubby to that .....a housefull!




I have been designing graphics for 9 years, mostly for those who digitize,
and now venturing into this new idea of digi stamps. 

I love to draw and love to see were my designs go and how they are used. 
I find making people smile with my graphics very rewarding!


For many many years I drew mostly cutesy kids graphics, alot of which you’ll find here.
But my latest passion is my cranky old boots....
Stella ,Gus, Margaret and the Gals who came after them.

I just LOVE to create them and they seem to be a favorite!"

OK, now onto the challenge. We want to see a card or project with a two-word sentiment - nice and easy, but brownie points for not using "Happy Birthday!"

Oooo and a little change of rules - we have decided, with regret, to limit entries to 5 per person.  We are finding it so difficult to visit everyone and take the time to fully marvel at the sheer gorgeousness of your creations, so felt that limiting to 5 entries would be a little more practical for us!

Here are the beautiful creations from Team A. Stop by next Thursday for more inspiration from Team B


Julie from Julie's Crafty Spot







Ginny from As I do Rodos


Michael sitter

This challenge will run until Tuesday, 16 July

26 comments:

Peanut said...

Ooooh! I am thrilled and honoured to be picked for the top 3 spot. Thank you all. And congrats to all the winners . well done ladies!
hugs,

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow, so happy to have won with this card, i will email you thanks, more great cards from the DT this week x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Thank you so much for picking my card as one of the top 5 I am delighted.
Kevin xx

jessica said...

Great inspiration projects everyone!!

Sandra H said...

So beautiful x

Wendy said...

Lovely design team samples. Thank you for the "two word" challenge! It was fun!

Lisa xx said...

gorgeous dt cards, and a fab challenge xx

Lisa xx said...

gorgeous dt cards, and a fab challenge xx

Lucy Patrick said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as a Top 3!! XOX Lucy

Sandra said...

Gorgeous DT cards....thanks for the challenge..

Have a good weekend all
Take care
San x

Denise Goeldner said...

great challenge and lovely creations by the DTs hugs xx

Iris said...

Just linked up my entry into your challenge. Thanks for offering this challenge.

Jacquel said...

Very fun challenge! Thanks for the opportunity to play along!!!!!

Iris said...

Thanks for doing this challenge. I just linked up another entry.

Imke said...

Great Challenge ! Love it and the cards from the team are awesome.

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Gorgeous creations by the DT. Thanks for the fabulous challenges each week. Your team is wonderful! Have a great week! Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Debi said...

Absolutely love this challenge blog. Your DT really is wonderful. Thanks for another batch of great inspiration.

cotnob said...

Many thanks for the wonderful DT inspiration and fabulous challenge.
Pauline
x

Sue said...

Such wonderful DT creations, thank you for a fabulous challenge
Sue xx

Dorothy S said...

Sorry - I did not read the directions very well - please substitute #96 for #73.

Dawn Frost said...

I love that watermelon card, so cute! Great challenge thanks!

CG said...

Thanks for the fun & unique challenge, and fabulous DT inspiration! Best, CG

CanadianScraps43 said...

Thanks for the challenge today. It can be difficult to say something endearing with just two words, so this really was a challenge. Love your design teams creations. Each one so different and amazing in its own way.

CanadianScraps43 said...

Please forgive me for sharing my card here that I did for my post which I thought was for today and really it isn't suppose to be until 16th. Seems I was eager to get back to sharing for Clear Dollar stamps and submitted to challenges using the wrong date. I thought it was for today but wasn't. Please forgive me for messing up. SO sorry.

Margaret said...

Your cards from the design team are BEAUTIFUL! My friend hooked my on your blog and I'm glad she did. By the way, when I tried posting my card, the wrong link went through (#129). The correct link is #130 but I didn't know how to remove #129.

Wynn said...

Phew!!!! Just made it. Great challenge thank you
Wynn x