Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Challenge #7 and Winner of #6

Firstly I need to say WOW! What an amazing turnout we had on this last challenge! Over 100 entries! Thank you so much for joining in on the fun. We love looking at every ones creations and it is getting harder and harder to pick winners. Thank goodness I have a wonderful DT who all help in choosing because I could not do it myself! So thank you DT! (Cheers!) So onto the winners...The winner of 3 digi stamps or one clear stamp from Spesch Stamps is...#85...Chris Olsen. Congratulations! Please email me so we can get you your prize and don't forget to grab your badge from the sidebar!

The top 3 are...
#16... Angela Crockett
#2...Crafty Emma
#48... Kate
Congratulations and don't forget to grab your badges from the sidebar as well.
Now onto the next challenge. We are so lucky to have Digi Doodle as our sponsor this week. They are giving the winner a $10 Gift Certificate to their store! Thank you so much! If you haven't seen their shop you need to go check it out! They have the most adorable digis. The DT was lucky enough to use some of their images for examples this week and they are adorable!
The theme for this challenge is "Choose Your Own Christmas Sentiment"


Here are the wonderful creations from the DT...
Wendy from Whimsical Wendy






Suzanne from Just Love Stamping









Audrey from Aud Cards













Emma from Two Pink Ladies



Susan from Two Pink Ladies
We are trying a new linking system so please let us know what you think!
This challenge runs until Tuesday, Aug 3

11 comments:

Tracie said...

Ooh goody! I love these challenges that make me do my Christmas cards earlier than I would!

Emma said...

Gorgeous card ladies and thank you so much for choosing me in the top 3.
Hugs Emma x

Cor* said...

This is my first time here. I found you thru Emma & Susan's blog - Two pink ladies!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

THANKS SO MUCH for a FABULOUS challenge! The DT cards are STUNNING:)

Judy said...

Oh my word!!! I am just so impressed with these cards. You ladies are an amazing team, and just so full of talent. What a thrill it is for Digi Doodle Shop to sponsor your challenge. Thank you so very much for having us. It is a real honor.

Good luck to all the contestants
BIG hugs
Judy/DDS

Scrappy Scatty said...

what lovely cards
xx

Annette Bowes said...

Another wonderful selection of creations from the DT, take careX:)

Lynn said...

Thanks for a wonderful challenge..I have just found your wonderful challenge blog and I will be back :) Lynn xx PS: Beautiful DT cards also!

Tammy said...

Gorgeous DT cards and great challenge!!

Angella D. Crockett said...

How exciting!! Thanks for choosing my card for your top 3!!!! I love your challenges and your DT is awesome!! Thanks again! God Bless!

Kelly said...

Great challenge!!